[ejabberd] carboncopy info requested

heupink heupink at gmail.com
Wed Nov 12 17:33:40 MSK 2014

Hi Holger,

Thanks for your fast reply. I have "mod_carboncopy: {}" in my
ejabberd.yml file, however I was not aware that the *client* is also
required to support XEP-0280. I guess my problem lies at the client-side.

Is there any other way to make messages arrive on all logged-in clients?
(perhaps making ejabberd ignore priorities, or forcing all priorities to
the same level perhaps?)

Again, thanks for the reply!

MJ