[ejabberd] module sip

ricky gutierrez xserverlinux at gmail.com
Tue Nov 25 17:51:01 MSK 2014

Thnk Evgeny , the format was wrong, I still doubt arises in the read
blog, they did tests with a client android but they log in as a sip
account or xmpp?

someone has tested the latest versions of ejabberd and sip module that
comes by default , used client, account type sip or xmpp?

I'm trying to register with Jitsi as sip but my user credentials xmpp
, but not work for me, I'm doing something wrong?

> Mon, 24 Nov 2014 20:44:45 -0600
> ricky gutierrez <xserverlinux at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> my piece of code:
>>
>>     port: 5060
>>
>>     transport: udp
>>
>>     module: ejabberd_sip
>>

>>     port: 5060
>>
>>     module: ejabberd_sip
>>

>>     port: 5061
>>
>>     module: ejabberd_sip
>>
>>     tls: true
>>
>>     certfile: "/opt/ejabberd/keys/ejabberd.pem"
>
> Your config has formatting issues. See the example
> here: http://www.process-one.net/docs/ejabberd/guide_en.html#htoc31

rickygm

http://gnuforever.homelinux.com