[ejabberd] problems using ejabberd for logging

Boris Okner boris.okner at gmail.com
Thu Nov 27 19:09:28 MSK 2014

Hi Frederik,

"service-unavailable" usually indicates there is something wrong with
the JID the stanza is sent to. You may want to change ejabberd logging
to debug level and check for the messages coming from your error
logging bot. You should then be able to see which messages trigger the
kicking.

Regards,

Boris