[ejabberd] Clustering Ejabberd across data centres

Regna ki at bakka.su
Sat Apr 11 16:05:27 MSK 2015

Hello.

I have a setup with three geographically separated nodes:
JP Tokyo, UK London, US Dallas, each running ejabberd-2.1.13 and
multi-source replicated MariaDB. This cluster is running fine for about
a year now. If split brain occurs due to loss of interconnection between
nodes, it usually recovers in 5-10 minutes
 One of the nodes (JP one) is currently removed from DNS for ejabberd
upgrade to Community 15.03.