[ejabberd] Berlin XMPP Meetup #2

Mickaël Rémond mremond at process-one.net
Tue Apr 14 11:45:30 MSK 2015

Hello Tobias,

> On 13 Apr 2015, at 22:03, Tobias Kräntzer <info at tobias-kraentzer.de> wrote:
>
> I'm happy to announce the second Berlin XMPP Meetup.

Congratulations for making it a second time :)

> This time we will focus on ejabberd:
>
> - Holger Weiß will dive us into ejabberd development, and
> - I will share my experience with writing modules in Elixir (still figuring it out).

Great news :)

You may be interested by this new tutorial I have just posted:
https://blog.process-one.net/embedding-ejabberd-into-an-elixir-phoenix-web-application/

I hope it helps.

> The meetup will take place at the Mozilla Berlin office on the 4th of May at 19:30h.
> If you are planning to come, please register yourself so that we can better plan.
>
> More details at: http://www.meetup.com/Berlin-XMPP-Meetup/events/221529255/

I will post it on ejabberd announcement forum !

Thank you for letting us know :)

--
Mickaël Rémond