[ejabberd] Block user

hensem hensem at gmail.com
Thu Feb 5 07:42:27 MSK 2015

I am using mysql for ejabberd.

When I block user I see that 3 tables are populated:

privacy_default_list
privacy_list
privacy_list_data

so can anyone tell me:
1. what are each tables for and the order the tables are populated?
2. privacy_default_list.value is block. what other values are possible, and
what each value means?
3. what are column t, action, ord, match_all, match_message,
match_presence_in, match_presence_out in table privacy_list_data for?
4. the table privacy_list, is it the same as table privacy_default_list,
with id of privacy_list_data and created_at added to it?

Thanks