[ejabberd] MAM support for ejabberd

Mickaël Rémond mremond at process-one.net
Sat Feb 7 11:57:29 MSK 2015

Hello Holger,

On  6 Feb 2015, holger at zedat.fu-berlin.de wrote:

> There's now a public module that implements XEP-0313: Message Archive
> Management (MAM) for ejabberd.  MAM provides server-side storage of
> messages, which allows for proper synchronization of multiple clients:
>
> https://github.com/processone/ejabberd-contrib/tree/master/mod_mam
>
> The module requires ejabberd 14.12 though; and Mnesia is currently the
> only supported storage backend.

Many thanks, I will have a look.
For other contributors: that repository is open to everyone to add
contributions. Please send PR or ping me if you think you need commit
rights to have your module integrated.

> Debian and Ubuntu users can install packages both of ejabberd 14.12
> and of mod_mam by using this external repository:
>
> https://www.jabber.at/en/apt-repository

Thanks as well to Matthias. This looks like a great repos.

> Others users can use the offical ejabberd 14.12 installer and build
> mod_mam from the "ejabberd-contrib" repository.

Cheers,

--
Mickaël Rémond
@mickael