[ejabberd] Long living sessions in mod_muc

Santiago Ignacio Poli santiago at etermax.com
Wed Feb 11 20:30:04 MSK 2015

Hi, I want to implement a Whatsapp-like multi user chat. To do so, I need
to fool ejabberd to never close the user session and therefore prevent him
from leaving the room any time he disconnects.

It would be easy to implement such functionality? My experience in Erlang
is basic, but I thing I can manage it. It would be nice if someone could
give me a hint on where to start. I'm looking inside mod_muc.erl and
mod_muc_room.erl but I didn't find anything yet.

Thanks in advance!

--
*Santiago Ignacio Poli*
*Java Developer **@etermax*