[ejabberd] Long living sessions in mod_muc

Michael Weibel michael.weibel at gmail.com
Fri Feb 13 01:12:34 MSK 2015

What is the goal you are trying to achieve? Is it really that the user session is never closed?
I’d rather think it’s more that whenever a user reconnects he has the same rooms still open, no?

If that’s the case, there is the possibility to store in one way or another the list of rooms to join upon connection.