[ejabberd] New ejabberd.im site and new logo

Mickaël Rémond mremond at process-one.net
Tue Feb 24 13:44:30 MSK 2015

Hello,

Thank you all for your kind feedback :)

On 24 Feb 2015, lbxmpp at live.com wrote:

> Hi Mickaël,
>
> Nice for the new design!

This is still a work in progress, but we are improving fast :)

> After successfully resurrected the Facebook page:
> https://www.facebook.com/pages/Ejabberd/157199480978474 like I have
> requested since a long time, it will be nice to do same for
> https://twitter.com/ejabberd.

Yes, we have quite some work to update the social network branding as
well. This is what we will be doing next.

> It will be nice to remove www. from https://www.ejabberd.im/ ;)

Actually, we kept the www on purpose to avoid sharing cookies with other
ejabberd.im site in the future. This is for security reasons.

> Le 24/02/2015 07:12, Gaurav Jain a écrit :
>> awesome!!!!!!!
>>
>> On Mon, Feb 23, 2015 at 9:41 PM, Michael Weibel
>> <michael.weibel at gmail.com <mailto:michael.weibel at gmail.com>> wrote:
>>
>> Hi Mickaël,
>>
>> congrats on launching the new site. It’s looking much better and
>> especially I like the documentation, covering most (not all yet)
>> aspects of ejabberd.
>>
>> Great work!

Thanks :) The doc part is getting there as well. We are gathering
materials an improving it every day.

We will get there :)

--
Mickaël Rémond