[ejabberd] Moving to Github issues

Mickaël Rémond mremond at process-one.net
Tue Feb 24 18:52:32 MSK 2015

Hello,

As you have seen, we updated the ejabberd.im website yesterday.

However, this is just the tip of the iceberg. As you may have noticed, the whole
process for developing the project itself went through a major
rework. To ease collaboration with the community, we moved to Github
issues. This was decided for the following reasons:

- Almost all developers now already have a Github account. This save the hassle of created another account on another system.
- It is integrated with Git workflow itself (i.e. you can close a ticket
- with a commit log)
- It offers a single approach to process tickets and pull request.

You can find the new issue tracker here:
https://github.com/processone/ejabberd/issues

Do not worry about previous tickets, we are going to move the relevant
tickets from the older ejabberd ticket system.

Do not hesitate to send your feedback. Star and fork ejabberd on Github,
send us your pull request and let’s some great code done :)

Cheers,

--
Mickaël Rémond
 http://www.process-one.net/