[ejabberd] mod_roster_odbc not starting

Kamrul Khan dodul at live.com
Fri Feb 27 02:37:55 MSK 2015

Hi,
Thanks for your reply. I think I am using ejabberd 1.1.3.  Still I updated my configuration for both mod_offline and mod_roster as follows
{mod_roster, [{db_type,odbc}]},
  {mod_offline, [                 {access_max_user_messages, max_user_offline_messages},                 {db_type,odbc}                ]},
I didnt get any error. Server is running. But my database tables are still blank. So seems like its not storing the offline data to my external database. What else can I check. Please help.
Thanks