[ejabberd] How does ejabberd high number of requests
monkeyfdude at gmail.com
Fri Feb 27 06:26:31 MSK 2015
How does ejabberd handle really high number of requests. For eg.
* I have only instance running.
* There is a module called mod_offline.erl
* It has hook for offline_message_hook.
*I am assuming:*
* This module gets started by ejabberd_admin when server is started
* Using gen_server callbacks.
-- Is there only a single instance of this module running or are there
multiple instances of the module running at the same time
-- If multiple then how many such instances?
I was also curious what needs to be done to write a custom module to be
able to handle high number of requests simultaneously.
Could you please provide some pointers?
I am very new to erlang and ejabberd. Please help me understand how does
ejabberd take care of high requests.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the ejabberd