[ejabberd] deploy ejabberd and crash kernel

ricky gutierrez xserverlinux at gmail.com
Wed Jan 14 02:08:49 MSK 2015

> Hello,

Hi Mickaël

> It seems the system does not have the right to properly start the
> distribution part. Probably the command epmd is not running.
>
> Try restarting epmd manually from the installer bin directory in debug
> mode in a separate terminal to get more diagnostics:
>
>   epmd -kill     (In case it is running)
>   epmd -debug
>
> (Send epmd the kill signal if it does not want to die)

I followed your steps

./epmd -debug
epmd: Tue Jan 13 16:54:39 2015: epmd running - daemon = 0

./start

Crash dump was written to: /opt/ejabberd/logs/erl_crash_20150113-170223.dump
Kernel pid terminated (application_controller)
({application_start_failure,kernel,{{shutdown,{failed_to_start_child,net_sup,{shutdown,{failed_to_start_child,net_kernel,{'EXIT',nodistribution}}}}},{k

but on the screen where it is running in debug mode not shows nothing

I am following your steps correctly or am I doing something wrong?

regardss

--
rickygm

http://gnuforever.homelinux.com