[ejabberd] Ejabberd 15.06 and MAM response

Gauri Padbidri gpadbidri at genius-minds.com
Wed Jul 22 14:50:41 MSK 2015

Hi Guys,

We have recently upgraded to Ejabberd 15.06 for supporting Message
Archiving. We are using MySQL for message archiving. MySQL stores archived
messages (we can see them listed in MySQL Table named "archive")...
However, we are getting a NOT SUPPORTED response from the server. response
for the stanza is as follows :

Please see attached screenshot for the Ejabberd Server response :
http://screencast.com/t/LelCXb57SY

Can you give us pointers on what configuration / stanza attributes might
be missing from our side while fetching message archives ?

Any pointers would be great help. Thanks !