[ejabberd] connect nodejs as proxy to ejabberd server

Jatin jatin.jello at gmail.com
Wed Jun 10 21:59:12 MSK 2015

Hi,

I want to connect my nodejs server as a proxy to ejabberd server.  So the
mobile clients will register and send chat messages, group chats,
notifications etc via my nodejs server.  And then nodejs server would
analyze the message and then send it to ejabberd server and ejabberd server
would send the message to the recipient.
So, what modules or technologies do you recommend for this?
is it bosh? node-xmpp-bosh? If yes, how? All the examples have one user
login (jid) but nodejs is proxyin on behalf of the mobile apps.

Please let me know.

Thanks,
JP