[ejabberd] Problem in PEP

Muruga Prabu M murugaprabum at gmail.com
Thu Jun 25 10:42:09 MSK 2015

> In your original posting, you quoted this snippet from your
> configuration file:
>
>     ## reduces resource comsumption, but XEP incompliant
>     ignore_pep_from_offline: true
>     ## XEP compliant, but increases resource comsumption
>     ## ignore_pep_from_offline: false
>
> So you want to set "ignore_pep_from_offline: false".

Setting "ignore_pep_from_offline: false" solves my problem. Thanks :-)

NEXT SCENARIO

1. Bob and Alice are online
2. Alice publishes an item
3. Bob receives the published item immediately
4. Alice goes offline
5. Alice comes online after few seconds
6. The last published item by Alice is received by Bob

QUESTION

Is it possible to stop receiving the last published item when Alice comes
online because Bob has already received the published item of Alice