[ejabberd] why is mod_offline.handle_info implemented?

Gaurav Jain monkeyfdude at gmail.com
Sun Mar 1 21:36:24 MSK 2015

If you could just help me understand (last few questions)

gen_mod:get_module_proc(To#jid.lserver, ?PROCNAME) !

* what does get_module_proc do?

* The process was sent To#jid.lserver and not From#jid because the
offline_message needs to be stored for this To#jid.....right

* And I assume, in this process there is no state. So it is just a worker
process that has a queue of offline_messages to store against their
corresponding To#jid.....right?

* main mod_offline just hands storage to this process and goes back to
receiving more messages from ejabberd itself.