[ejabberd] Install mod_muc_admin

hensem hensem at gmail.com
Thu Mar 12 09:34:41 MSK 2015

I am using ejabberd 14.12, installed using binary installer on CentOS 6.5

Try to install the module from source. both the trunk and
branches/ejabberd-2.0.x can't compile.

Then just copy mod_muc_admin.beam (from trunk) to ejabberd ebin directory,
edit config file and restart ejabberd.

In the web admin interface I can see the mod is enable. But there is no menu
for it. I read somewhere a menu will appear to show created rooms.

Also when I run any command if just give

/Problem 'error badarg' occurred executing the command./

Anybody have any idea how to install it properly and use it?

Thanks