[ejabberd] Install mod_muc_admin

Holger Weiß holger at zedat.fu-berlin.de
Fri Mar 13 10:59:59 MSK 2015

* hensem <hensem at gmail.com> [2015-03-12 20:52]:
> I've checkout the repo and try to compile from trunk

I guess with "trunk" you mean the "master" branch?

> 1. copy the erl file to ejabberd bin directory
> 2. run: erlc -I includes/ejabberd/include mod_muc_admin.erl

Do you get the same error message if you just run ./build.sh in the
module's source directory?

> same error message for all erl files: {"init terminating in
> do_boot",{'cannot load',error_handler,get_file}}

Looks like something is wrong with your Erlang installation.  Does the
following command work?

  erl -noshell -eval 'io:put_chars("Test"), io:nl()' -s erlang halt

Holger