[ejabberd] some issue with admin interface

Mickaël Rémond mremond at process-one.net
Tue Mar 17 16:35:02 MSK 2015

Hello,

On 17 Mar 2015, xserverlinux at gmail.com wrote:

> On Monday, March 16, 2015, ricky gutierrez <xserverlinux at gmail.com> wrote:

>> <javascript:;>>:
>>> Hi, something happened to my ejabberd administration interface does
>>> not show me all my domain user, look at this screen shot
>>>
>>> thnk for any help!
>>>
>>> regardss
>>>
>> hi, strange I can see the total of my users, but users link shows me
>> a few users
>
> This a bug? , any in the list with a similar issue?

WebAdmin UI is at the moment working on very limited use case (Mnesia
setup) and is not user friendly.
We need to rework it.

Most admins use ejabberdctl to control ejabberd as it is the most
powerful and easier approach and can get integrated well into scripts.

I hope this helps,

--
Mickaël Rémond
 http://www.process-one.net/