[ejabberd] ejabberd San Francisco Meetup: June 9th

Mickaël Rémond mremond at process-one.net
Tue May 26 13:22:00 MSK 2015

Hello,

Our second San Francisco ejabberd meetup will take place on June 9, at
if(we) office.

A big thank you to the if(we) team for hosting the meetup !

As this meetup will take place at the same time as WWDC, Apple developer
conference, we will of course talk about ejabberd, XMPP and iOS.

As usual, we will also talk about ejabberd latest improvements as well.

You can register on San Francisco Bay Area ejabberd Meetup page:
http://www.meetup.com/ejabberd-san-franscisco/events/222783730/

See you there !

--
Mickaël Rémond