[ejabberd] Problem migrationg the database from 2.1.10 to 14.07

Sven Reissmann sven at 0x80.io
Tue Sep 1 14:28:59 MSK 2015

Hi,

I want to move ejabberd (currently 2.1.10) to a new host running debian
jessie with ejabberd 14.07. I followed this document for the database
migration: https://www.ejabberd.im/migrate-host

However, when I try to restore the database on the new host, I get the
following error message:

ejabberdctl --node ejabberd at varda restore /tmp/ejabberd2.backup
Can't restore backup from "/tmp/ejabberd2.backup" at node
ejabberd at varda: Table config does not exist.

I would appreciate any hints on how to do the database migration.

Thanks, Sven.

--
PGP Key: https://0x80.io/pub/files/key.asc
PGP Key Fingerprint: 2DF2 79CD 48DD 4D38 F0B6  7557 2E68 D557 49AA 1D99

Note: I'll be transitioning away from this key in the near future.