[ejabberd] let client find out server's node name

Daniel Dormont dan at greywallsoftware.com
Thu Sep 17 22:41:53 MSK 2015

Hi,

In an ejabberd cluster I want my client to be able to find out which
node it is connected to (the actual connection in my case is assigned
by haproxy, and it is inconvenient for various reasons for me to try
to get this information from haproxy itself). The user is an ejabberd
admin if it matters. I can see why this might not always be desirable
for security reasons, but is there a way to get this information if I
do need it?

thanks,
Dan