[ejabberd] Direct db roster manipulation.

Badlop badlop at gmail.com
Mon Aug 29 17:39:52 MSK 2016

Hi,

If you enable mod_admin_extra, it provides several ejabberd commands
for managing user rosters. I hope some of those commands will not have
the problem you mention.

You can execute those commands using the the ejabberdctl shell script
(good for testing), xmlrpc queries (enabling ejabberd_xmlrpc), ReST
queries (enabling mod_http_api, or installing mod_rest).

--
Badlop
ProcessOne