[ejabberd] MUC admin via ad-hoc commands

Dominik George nik at naturalnet.de
Tue Feb 16 15:57:58 MSK 2016

Hi,

>I can assure you this is a very secure and well protected system, even
>though it's running Lenny .. so, no problems there ..

Yeah, sure. Famous last word, eh ;)?

>Is there a useful upgrade / migration guide you could point me to for
>reference ?

apt-get upgrade should do, but remember that upgrades skipping releases are untested.

-nik
--
PGP-Fingerprint: 3C9D 54A4 7575 C026 FB17 FD26 B79A 3C16 A0C4 F296

Dominik George · Mobil: +49-151-61623918

Teckids e.V. · FrOSCon e.V. · OpenRheinRuhr e.V.
Fellowship of the FSFE · Piratenpartei Deutschland
Opencaching Deutschland e.V. · Debian Contributor

LPIC-3 Linux Enterprise Professional (Security)