[ejabberd] MUC admin via ad-hoc commands

Dominik George nik at naturalnet.de
Tue Feb 16 18:21:05 MSK 2016

Hi,

>Thanks for the clarification .. but I don't like the idea of in-place,
>multiple version OS upgrades on any server I administrate that runs any
>useful service  .. and trying to install on lenny from backports, sid
>or
>unstable is not an option since we are trying to ensure we completely
>move
>away from lenny ..

In that case, dumping and re-importing should work.

Copying /var/lib/ejabberd should as well.

-nik
--
PGP-Fingerprint: 3C9D 54A4 7575 C026 FB17 FD26 B79A 3C16 A0C4 F296

Dominik George · Mobil: +49-151-61623918

Teckids e.V. · FrOSCon e.V. · OpenRheinRuhr e.V.
Fellowship of the FSFE · Piratenpartei Deutschland
Opencaching Deutschland e.V. · Debian Contributor

LPIC-3 Linux Enterprise Professional (Security)