[ejabberd] Service Discovery not working from external Server

Christoph (JabJab.de) mail at jabjab.de
Mon Feb 29 15:31:20 MSK 2016

Hi,

I'm running some gateways on my Server (ejabberd 16.01), like
icq.jabjab.de, xmpp.jabjab.de
and so on.

It seems, that these gateways are only accessable by xmpp accounts on my
server. So users from
jabber.ccc.de or any other servers don't see them in the service
discovery.

Since I don't know where to look to fix this I'm quite stuck right now.
The docs at docs.ejabberd.im
don't say anything about 'make externel components available to other
servers'.

If anyone can give me some advice where or what to google, it would help
a lot.

Thanks in advance.

Chris