[ejabberd] Managing user bookmarks from command line

Dominik George nik at naturalnet.de
Fri Jan 1 03:01:43 MSK 2016

Hi,

I want to add MUC bookmarks for users from the command line.

The closest I could get by now is using ejabberdctl private_set on storage:bookmarks.

But I don't know how to add bookmarks this way. Do I need to get the contents with private_get first, manipulate the XML by hand and reinject it?

Is there another way to force users to autojoin MUCs?

Cheers,
Nik
--
PGP-Fingerprint: 3C9D 54A4 7575 C026 FB17 FD26 B79A 3C16 A0C4 F296

Dominik George · Mobil: +49-151-61623918

Teckids e.V. · FrOSCon e.V. · OpenRheinRuhr e.V.
Fellowship of the FSFE · Piratenpartei Deutschland
Opencaching Deutschland e.V. · Debian Contributor

LPIC-3 Linux Enterprise Professional (Security)