[ejabberd] Downstream dependency naming conventions

Dominik George nik at naturalnet.de
Sun Jan 3 21:23:33 MSK 2016

Hi,

>I have been working on packaging ejabberd for Fedora, and I am unsure
>of
>what the expected names of the dependencies should be. I noticed that
>in
>the rebar.config file that many of the deps are named with a p1_
>prefix,
>for example p1_mysql:

That's not a prefix, it is part of the name. It is the MySQL library by ProcessOne (p1), the ejabberd company.

So in order to separate it from other mysql libs, call it p1-mysql.

Cheers,
Nik
--
PGP-Fingerprint: 3C9D 54A4 7575 C026 FB17 FD26 B79A 3C16 A0C4 F296

Dominik George · Mobil: +49-151-61623918

Teckids e.V. · FrOSCon e.V. · OpenRheinRuhr e.V.
Fellowship of the FSFE · Piratenpartei Deutschland
Opencaching Deutschland e.V. · Debian Contributor

LPIC-3 Linux Enterprise Professional (Security)