[ejabberd] roster help

Badlop badlop at gmail.com
Wed Mar 23 17:32:01 MSK 2016

How did you configure mod_roster? If you configured db_type: odbc, you
must know that each vhost requires its own database. Otherwise all the
vhosts will use the same database, which apparently is what you see.

See
https://docs.ejabberd.im/admin/guide/configuration/#database-and-ldap-configuration

--
Badlop