[ejabberd] roster help

Joy pj.netfilter at gmail.com
Fri Mar 25 08:54:59 MSK 2016

I have not configure mod_roster but forced ejabberd to use mysql instead of
menisia database, hope all modules will be now using mysql database to
store roster information. I am ok that every vhost using same database to
access roster and other information required by xmpp client but how could
it be possible that user1 at abc.com can see the roster information of
user1 at xyz.com. only users having same username in different domain can see
information of others like roster information.