[ejabberd] RES: RES: RES: mod_vcard_ldap

flo2015+ejabberd at gramaton.org flo2015+ejabberd at gramaton.org
Tue Nov 8 00:07:26 MSK 2016

I forgot the most important attribute: sAMAccountName in the output.
Can you type this command:

ldapsearch \
-x -h server1 \
-D "usuario at auroraalimentos.com.br" \
-W \
-b
"OU=USUARIOS,OU=TI,OU=16-MATRIZ,OU=AURORA,DC=auroraalimentos,DC=com,DC=br" \
-s sub "(&(objectCategory=person)(objectClass=user)(sAMAccountName=*))"
givenName displayName sAMAccountName

> Search successful, do not understand why I have this in ejabberd the client in version 9.16 as originally spoken in version 2.1.11 had no problems with this query and nothing has changed in AD servers. If you see an error, please, can you show me?

I don't see any error and can't tell why it works for me.
Maybe you should investigate the LDAP queries sent by ejabberd.
Increase log verbosity to 5 and then grep the logs while trying to get
VCARD from a contact in your roster:

tail -f /var/log/ejabberd/ejabberd.log | grep ldap

--
Florent