[ejabberd] Problem using a custom authentication

Steven Livingstone steven at livz.org
Mon Sep 19 10:12:49 MSK 2016

Sorry Evgeny to follow up so quickly. It seems to me that you got it
running ok, recognised in the config and it was only the call that
failed. I know the reason for that call failing as the check_password
api has changed but i can't for the life of me get it running.

How did you compile the source ejabberd_auth_jwt? Perhaps I am missing
something in how things are set up. I will make the code fi but i've
been trying to get it running all weekend and i can't get it going in
anything beyond 16.03.

/steven