[ejabberd] Retrieve pubsub#publish_model for non owners

Florian Sailer fs at sailer-interactive.com
Mon Aug 14 15:56:40 MSK 2017

Hi,

i would like my pubsub clients to know what the "pubsub#publish_model"
configuration is when they subscribe to a node.

I can configure the node with "pubsub#notify_config" to communicate any
configuration changes but to how can a client retrieve the initial state
at subscription time.

Requesting the configuration form seems to be limited to users with
owner affiliation. Is there a way to read the current configuration for
non owners?

Thanks!

Florian