[ejabberd] Change MUC room subject on server

Nick Bright nick.bright at valnet.net
Thu Feb 16 23:00:12 MSK 2017

On 2/16/2017 10:17 AM, Dominik George wrote:
> Hi,
>
> how can I set the subject of a room from the server? With ejabberdctl, I
> can set title and description, but not the subject.
>
> Cheers,
> Nik
I can't help, other than to say don't expect an answer on this list, I'm
pretty sure it isn't monitored by anybody that can or is willing to help
with problems.

Yours is the first post I've seen since I joined the list about a month
ago to ask a question (which was ignored).

Sorry.

-  Nick Bright                                -
-  Vice President of Technology               -
-  Valnet -=- We Connect You -=-              -
-  Tel 888-332-1616 x 315 / Fax 620-331-0789  -
-  Web http://www.valnet.net/                 -
- Are your files safe?                        -
- Valnet Vault - Secure Cloud Backup          -
- More information & 30 day free trial at     -
- http://www.valnet.net/services/valnet-vault -

This email message and any attachments are intended solely for the use of the addressees hereof. This message and any attachments may contain information that is confidential, privileged and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are prohibited from reading, disclosing, reproducing, distributing, disseminating or otherwise using this transmission. If you have received this message in error, please promptly notify the sender by reply E-mail and immediately delete this message from your system.