[ejabberd] Change MUC room subject on server

Nick Bright nick.bright at valnet.net
Fri Feb 17 00:42:55 MSK 2017

On 2/16/2017 3:40 PM, Dominik George wrote:
>>> well... for me, it looks quite active ;).
>> Interesting. You're the only emails I'm getting.
> Which is true for after you subscribed. Obviously  that does not mean that it is always quiet.
>
> lists.jabber.ru/pipermail/ejabberd/2017-January/thread.html
>
> -nik
My apologies, I certainly didn't mean to be rude.

I'm probably just used to much more active lists, most of them which I'm
subscribed to have that many threads in a day or even a few hours.

-  Nick Bright                                -
-  Vice President of Technology               -
-  Valnet -=- We Connect You -=-              -
-  Tel 888-332-1616 x 315 / Fax 620-331-0789  -
-  Web http://www.valnet.net/                 -
- Are your files safe?                        -
- Valnet Vault - Secure Cloud Backup          -
- More information & 30 day free trial at     -
- http://www.valnet.net/services/valnet-vault -

This email message and any attachments are intended solely for the use of the addressees hereof. This message and any attachments may contain information that is confidential, privileged and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are prohibited from reading, disclosing, reproducing, distributing, disseminating or otherwise using this transmission. If you have received this message in error, please promptly notify the sender by reply E-mail and immediately delete this message from your system.