[ejabberd] Bad ACL config?

Badlop badlop at gmail.com
Mon Mar 6 15:08:31 MSK 2017

It doesn't require knowledge in erlang or ejabberd to check your
config file by trial and error. Did you even try it?

Remove a section of the config file, try to start ejabberd. And repeat
until you find the problematic section.
Then recover all the file; for that section, remove a few lines, try
to start. Repeat until you find the problematic lines. And try to
understand what is wrong in those lines.

That way I found your problem in 5 minutes. How many time would you have saved?

In the default config file it says:
shaper_rules:
  max_user_sessions: 10

In your config file it says:
shaper_rules:
 max_user_sessions:
   - 10

And removing those lines the error disappears. Changing them solves
the problem. I didn't know that was the problem, I simply tried as
explained.

--
Badlop
ProcessOne