[ejabberd] Bad ACL config?

Alex Jordan alex at strugee.net
Tue Mar 7 19:31:11 MSK 2017

On Mon, Mar 06, 2017 at 01:08:31PM +0100, Badlop wrote:

> It doesn't require knowledge in erlang or ejabberd to check your
> config file by trial and error. Did you even try it?

I think I did? I usually do but I may have forgotten this time - if
that's the case, please accept my apologies for wasting your time. :(

> In your config file it says:
> shaper_rules:
>  max_user_sessions:
>    - 10

I checked my config file and the spacing problem here definitely isn't
present. I _did_ end up finding the issue, but it was _completely_
unrelated to this.

Maybe something's mangling attachments along the way? I dunno. *sigh*

Anyway, thanks very much for your help.

AJ