[ejabberd] Ejabberd crashes on as soon as user connects to it

Abhishek Ranjan abhishek at blacklightsw.com
Mon May 8 15:26:53 MSK 2017

But I believe for that it would be needed that first I un-install ejabberd from the system. It is easy to un-install it in windows,courtesy the uninstaller but how can I do this in linux.
I have searched regarding this uninstallation problem before also but wasn't able to find something.Can you please suggest something?