[ejabberd] asn1ct undef error while installing ejabberd

Ashwin Baboji ash.baboji at gmail.com
Fri May 12 21:41:19 MSK 2017

I opened only 5222 port for public, but not 5269 and 5280, that might be
causing the error. I am somewhat new to the architecture of the ejabberd,
but why should we open 5269 for public if there is no external service that
connects to my ejabberd. All s2s services are internal to machine.

You are doing a terrific job on this forum by the way. Kudos to your
in-depth understanding of ejabberd.