[ejabberd] Message Delivery Slowed Down

Rashid Khan rashid at yellowmessenger.com
Thu Feb 15 14:14:22 MSK 2018

Hi all,

We have been using Ejabberd in production through various version numbers and never faced any issue. Today around 2 PM IST, we faced a very different problem, the message delivery between our users to our systems and opposite became very slow. We moved to the latest version 18.01 as well and are using XMLRPC for allowing other applications in our system to send the messages. We were using a cluster of nodes (3) for running this in production.

How do we proceed to debug the issue and finally fix it?

Any help or pointers would be highly appreciated.

Rashid Khan