[ejabberd] User's Vcard details are not present in vcard_search table

Abhishek Ranjan abhishek at blacklightsw.com
Tue Jun 12 11:24:41 MSK 2018

Hello,

I am using sql (MySQL) as a database for ejabberd-17-03.

When i register a user from terminal using ejabberdctl command and then set his vcard details from Android client (using smack library), I can see his data inside the vcard_search table. But If i register the user through Android client only I can't see his data in vcard_search table (although I can see this user's details in the users table ).

What am I doing wrong here?
Please Find Attached the ejabberd.yml file with this mail