[ejabberd] Implementing CAPTCHA

Phil Stracchino phils at caerllewys.net
Sun May 13 22:03:32 MSK 2018

On 05/13/18 14:59, Phil Stracchino wrote:
> I see that convert is part of ImageMagick, so there may be an
> ImageMagick configuration issue at work.  I'm trying to resolve that
> right now but so far have not gotten it working.

Update:  I've managed to get rid of all the errors except for this one:

minbar:root:~:39 # /usr/lib64/ejabberd-17.04/priv/bin/captcha.sh 123456
> image.png
convert: no encode delegate for this image format `XC' @
error/constitute.c/WriteImage/1171.

But I have no ides what XC format is, can't determine what configuration
option to add to enable it, and without it I'm still getting a
zero-length image.

--
  Phil Stracchino
  Babylon Communications