[ejabberd] Migration from prosody to ejabberd

Peer Heinlein p.heinlein at heinlein-support.de
Mon Oct 8 16:23:53 MSK 2018

On 08.10.2018 15:15, Holger Weiß wrote:

Hi Holger,

>> root at xmpp2:~# ejabberdctl import_prosody /tmp/prosody
>> Error: enoent
>
> Is ejabberd started using systemd?  If so, maybe your ejabberd.service
> unit file (probably /lib/systemd/system/ejabberd.service) contains the
> setting "PrivateTmp=true"?  In that case, you could try some directory
> below /var (for example) instead.
Yes, that's it.

Thanks for your help. I wasn't aware of the PrivateTmp-Feature of systemd.

Thanks for your help (and for your work on ejabberd).

Peer

--
Heinlein Support GmbH
Schwedter Str. 8/9b, 10119 Berlin

http://www.heinlein-support.de

Tel: 030 / 405051-42
Fax: 030 / 405051-19

Zwangsangaben lt. §35a GmbHG: HRB 93818 B / Amtsgericht
Berlin-Charlottenburg,