[ejabberd] Good afternoon

David Miranda Aragon david at eniacfg.co.cu
Thu Feb 7 23:52:23 MSK 2019

Good afternoon
I am trying to configure ejabberd on a pc with debian 9, and I want to
use the ldap authentication method.
someone can send me a configuration where I bring a configuration meets
to authenticate my users jabber against ldap.
greetings david
If there is someone here on this mailing list who speaks Spanish, write me

--
Documento sin título Nombre: Lic. David Miranda Aragón
Empresa: Unidad de Investigación para la Construcción Cienfuegos. ENIA -
Email: david at eniacfg.co.cu
Jabber: david at eniacfg.co.cu
Teléfono: 43525128
Dirección: Ave 56 # 5101 (Altos), Cienfuegos - CUBA

--
This e-mail and any attached files are confidential and may be legally privileged. If you are not the addressee, any disclosure, reproduction, copying, distribution, or other dissemination or use of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error please notify the sender immediately and then delete this mail.
E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. The sender therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message which arise as a result of e-mail transmission or changes to transmitted date not specifically approved by the sender.