[ejabberd] Good morning

David Miranda Aragon david at eniacfg.co.cu
Fri Feb 8 19:34:40 MSK 2019

Good morning that must be done to be able to use the ldap authentication
method in the ejabberd, because when I decompress [auth_method: ldap] I
get an error when restarting the ejabberd service.
I'm using as debian 9 operating system and the ejabberd version is the
one that comes in the same debian repository

--
Documento sin título Nombre: Lic. David Miranda Aragón
Empresa: Unidad de Investigación para la Construcción Cienfuegos. ENIA -
Email: david at eniacfg.co.cu
Jabber: david at eniacfg.co.cu
Teléfono: 43525128
Dirección: Ave 56 # 5101 (Altos), Cienfuegos - CUBA

--
This e-mail and any attached files are confidential and may be legally privileged. If you are not the addressee, any disclosure, reproduction, copying, distribution, or other dissemination or use of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error please notify the sender immediately and then delete this mail.
E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. The sender therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message which arise as a result of e-mail transmission or changes to transmitted date not specifically approved by the sender.