[ejabberd] Auth Ldap + Shared Roster

David Miranda Aragon david at eniacfg.co.cu
Mon Feb 25 16:19:48 MSK 2019

Hello, good morning, I need help with what I put in the matter, what
settings should I put in my ejabberd so that when my users connect, it
appeals to other users, with their first and last names, and not with
their username .
I sent this message thanks to the google translator, because I do not
speak English

------------------------------

hola, buenos dias, necesito ayuda con lo que puse en el asunto, que
configuracion debo poner en mi ejabberd para que cuando mis usuarios se
conecten, le aparesca a los demas usuarios, con su nombre y apellidos, y
no con su nombre de usuario.
este mensaje lo envio gracias al traductor de google, pues yo no hablo
ingles

--
Documento sin título Nombre: Lic. David Miranda Aragón
Empresa: Unidad de Investigación para la Construcción Cienfuegos. ENIA -
Email: david at eniacfg.co.cu
Jabber: david at eniacfg.co.cu
Teléfono: 43525128
Dirección: Ave 56 # 5101 (Altos), Cienfuegos - CUBA

--
This e-mail and any attached files are confidential and may be legally privileged. If you are not the addressee, any disclosure, reproduction, copying, distribution, or other dissemination or use of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error please notify the sender immediately and then delete this mail.
E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. The sender therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message which arise as a result of e-mail transmission or changes to transmitted date not specifically approved by the sender.