[ejabberd] Receiving messages on all connected clients

Phil Reynolds phil-jabber at tinsleyviaduct.com
Sun Jun 2 15:13:42 MSK 2019

On Sun, 02 Jun 2019 12:53:53 +0300
Evgeny <xramtsov at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sun, Jun 2, 2019 at 12:51 PM, Phil Reynolds
> <phil-jabber at tinsleyviaduct.com> wrote:
> > However, it's the
> > vagueness that's annoying - it doesn't give any clue as to why.
>
> Upgrade and try again. Check your server logs, maybe you will find a
> clue there.

OK, getting along with it all a little better now, but I seem to have
lost the ability to enter group chats - they time out. Have tried at
least two known ones. There may be a setting in ejabberd I need to
correct for this. If you can guide me, that would be helpful.

--
Phil Reynolds
mail: phil-jabber at tinsleyviaduct.com
Web: http://phil.tinsleyviaduct.com/