[ejabberd] Receiving messages on all connected clients

Evgeny xramtsov at gmail.com
Sun Jun 2 16:58:21 MSK 2019

On Sun, Jun 2, 2019 at 4:53 PM, Evgeny <xramtsov at gmail.com> wrote:
> If you don't see any incoming connections on port 5269 (something
> like "Accepted connection ... -> ...:5269") then that means your
> firewall or DNS error.

I just tried the server from your logs (I assume that's your server):
Failed to establish outbound s2s connection zinid.ru ->
firthpark.tinsleyviaduct.com: Connection failed: connection refused;
bouncing for 100 seconds
Which means port 5269 is closed or A/AAAA/SRV DNS record is pointing to
a wrong server.
Check that you have `ejabberd_s2s_in` listener enabled under `listen`
section of ejabberd.yml, check the firewall and check your DNS records.